- How do you claim?
- How are premiums paid?
- Why invest in the FSGZ Plan?
- What are the waiting periods?
- What are the minimum and maximum entry ages?
- Who is covered by the plan?
Visit any nearest FSGZ/Zimnat Life office or contact your Financial Advisor. The following are required as supporting documents:
- Completed claim form
- Hospital admission and discharge forms
- Medical Report for TPD
- Original BD12 form for pre-burial funeral claim
- Original Burial Order for pre-burial funeral claim
- Original death certificate for post burial claims
- Police report in the case of Accidental death
- Policy card
- Proof of age of the deceased
- Proof of identity of claimant
Premiums can be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually in cash, stop order, direct debit and mobile money platforms.
- No medical requirements
- Choice of covers
- Age-based premiums, thus treating you fairly
- Offers a lump sum payment for Total and Permanent Disability of Principal Member
- Pays to you and your family, a hospital benefit for each day you stay in hospital
- Offers premium waiver of 50% of expected monthly premiums following total and permanent disability or death of principal member
- Peace of mind knowing all misfortunes will be catered for, avoiding debts occasioned by unexpected financial burdens
There is no waiting period for accidental death. Otherwise there is a 3 month waiting period for nucleus family, 6 months for all parents and extended family members.
You may enter the plan from 18 years to 75 years.
The Principal Member, spouse and own children up to 23 years; Parents and parents-in-law (maximum 4); Extended family (maximum 6)